Festival Rules & Things To Know
Due to the nature of our farm we have to set a few rules for your safety and the wellbeing of animals that graze the grass.
• NO DOGS or any pets other than disability dogs.
• Strictly NO GLASS.
• Please take your rubbish home.
• No booking, no entry.
• No wristband and you will be removed from site.
• Please respect all staff.
• Do not stray from the festival site, this is a working farm with many dangers.
• If you bring children you are responsible for them, please keep them within sight at all times.
• No entry means NO ENTRY!
• Take caution when erecting tent poles under power lines.
• Be cautious when driving on site.
• No illegal drugs, nitrous oxide or legal highs can be brought onto the site.
• Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and offenders will be removed.
THINGS TO KNOW:
• It's a CASH ONLY bar and the nearest ATM / cash machine is 10 miles away. So, remember to bring enough money.
• If you are lucky enough to look under 25 be prepared to show your ID.
• There will be a very limited number of day tickets.
• Be aware that strobe lighting might be used at the festival.
Thanks for reading.